The rosary is an incredibly rewarding spiritual practice for people of all ages. It is like an ancient treasure map that has led Christians to the treasures of peace, joy, clarity, and contentment. But you do not have to take my word for it!
Mary points us to Jesus
Mary is the most famous woman in history, and her impact on the life of Jesus, the Church, and people of faith is significant. At Fatima, Mary offered to guide us as we strive to live the life God has called us to.
- Mary is an incredible example of someone who embraced and lived God’s dream for her. Her ‘Yes’ changed the world. Mary can give us the courage and hope to say yes to God’s dream for our own lives.
- Mary can help us get know Jesus in a way that nobody else can. She offers a unique perspective as his mother. Nobody sees the life of a child the way the child’s mother does not even the father.
- Just as Mary was incredibly close to Jesus on earth, she remains close to him now in heaven. Mary’s greatest desire is to bring us to her son. All we must do is ask, and she will bring us, along with all our desires, needs, and struggles, directly to her son.
Devotion to Mary
There are many ways to focus our relationship with God. Love and devotion to Mary has been a sure path for Christians to develop a deep relationship with God. They have surrendered themselves completely to Mary’s protection and guidance, by asking her to lead them ever closer to her son.
Mary’s Invitation to Pray the Rosary
Every time Mary appeared to the children, she asked them to pray the rosary. Why? The rosary is incredibly powerful. It has the power to bring peace. The power to heal. The power to make a difference in your life, the lives of your loved ones, and in the world.
- The rosary puts things in perspective and allows us to see things as they really are.
- It reaches deep down into our souls and puts us at ease, creating a peace that is rare and beautiful.
- It teaches us to slow down, calm down, let go, offer our struggles to God, and listen.
The rosary teaches us how to just be, and that is not a small or insignificant lesson. In some ways it is the perfect prayer for busy people in a crazy, noisy, confused world.
The rosary has the power to the impact the lives of our loved ones, our communities, and our nation. When we pray the rosary, we can bring our needs and struggles, and the needs of others, to Mary. She cares for us like a loving mother, and she wants to bring our troubles to her son, Jesus. What can we pray for?
- We can pray for the needs of our family and friends,
- We can pray for our communities, for our cities and neighbourhoods, for our schools and churches, and for the hungry, lonely, and sick,
- We can pray for our nation, our leaders, and our troops.
The impact the rosary can have is incredible. In fact, Mary even promised that the rosary could bring an end to war!
Will You Accept Mary’s Invitation?
It is a simple message. Pray the rosary. Get spiritually healthy. Let Mary guide you. At times it can be challenging, but the moment we open ourselves up to God’s dream for us is the moment miracles begin to happen in our lives.
Mary’s ‘’ changed the world! Join us today in saying the rosary.
- Pick a set of mysteries.
- Relax. It is the disposition of our heart that matters most.
- Let Mary guide you. Place your heart in the loving presence of Mary. Allow her to comfort you and love you.
- Let the words float by. As you meditate on the mysteries, allow the words of the prayers to float by subconsciously.
- Get lost in the scene. Imagine yourself there, at Jesus’ side. Place yourself in the scene, so you can fully immerse yourself into the situation and explore what you would have been thinking and feeling if you were there.